Over the last seven years, we have been grateful for the many donations made to the foodbank. Thank you!
What do we need?
July 29th 2021
Due to the number of family bags we have given out recently we have room on the shelves to accept donations again. Thank you.
We are grateful for any tinned or packets of food but at the moment we still have plenty of baked beans, soup and pasta.
Shortages at the moment are:
- small jars of coffee
- long life milk
- small bags sugar
- our clients are always pleased to receive soap and toothpaste etc
We have plenty of:
- tinned soup
- baked beans
Where do I donate?
Donations can be made at Bingley Little Theatre (Bingley Arts Centre) on Main Street. Please use the side door on the right of the building.
We’re open on Tuesdays and Fridays between 10.30am and 12 noon. There are also boxes for donations in several places but some of these are closed during the lockdown:
- Bingley Methodist Church
- All Saints Church Bingley
- Holy Trinity Church
- St Wilfred’s Church Gilstead
- St Mary & Monica’s church, Cottingley
- Sacred Heart Church, Bingley
- The Eldwick Church
- At present Sainsburys on Main Street and the Coop have boxes for collections
- East Morton Community Shop, Main Street, East Morton
Not on this list?
If you’re not on this list but are involved with Bingley Foodbank as an agency for food donations, let us know and we’ll add you on. Equally, if you’d like to be included as an organisation that accepts food donations for us, email us.