Over the last six years, we have been grateful for the many donations made to the foodbank. Thank you!
What do we need?
Our steady flow of clients mean that these are gratefully received and our clients are thankful for your generosity.
- At present – November 8th – we have no particular shortages but all donations are welcome
We have plenty of:
- Baked Beans
Where do I donate?
Donations can be made at Bingley Little Theatre (Bingley Arts Centre) on Main Street.
We’re open on Tuesdays and Fridays between 10.30am and 12 noon. There are also boxes for donations in several places but some of these are closed during the lockdown:
- Santander Bank (Bingley)
- Bingley Methodist Church
- All Saints Church Bingley
- Holy Trinity Church
- St Wilfred’s Church Gilstead
- St Mary & Monica’s church, Cottingley
- Sacred Heart Church, Bingley
- The Eldwick Church
- At present Sainsburys on Main Street and the Coop have boxes for collections
Not on this list?
If you’re not on this list but are involved with Bingley Foodbank as an agency for food donations, let us know and we’ll add you on. Equally, if you’d like to be included as an organisation that accepts food donations for us, email us.